November 20, 1989 is the date of establishment of Naberezhnochelninskiy Casting and Mechanical Plant «MAGNOLIYA».
Nurgali F. Bakhmetov
Types of activity:
- aluminium high-pressure die casting, casting of aluminum into chill mold;
- machine working: miller processing, lathe turning, grinder processing, drilling;
- designing and production of aluminium radiators and assembly kits of parts for LED lighting fixtures;
- energy-saving LED lighting fixture manufacturing for needs of the housing and utilities sector;
- awning and booth sewing, awning construction manufacturing, logotype printing on awnings.
The Plant employs highly qualified specialists; the latter fact ensures development and application of manufacturing methods which permit us to manufacture products of any degree of complexity. Quality standard improvement and product quality control support are very important aspect of the Company’s activity. To manufacture high-quality products complying with up-to-date requirements we use starting and related materials of top quality.
A quality management system certified for compliance with requirements of GOST (State Standard) ISO 9001-2011 (ISО 9001:2008) and ISO/TS 16949 is successfully functioning at our Company, which is testified by high quality of products manufactured by «Magnoliya» plant.
Since 2011 the Plant has been elaborating and introducing «Lean Manufacturing» concept, involving 5 S Kaizen TPM (Total Productive Maintenance). Since 2014 lean manufacturing tools have been introduced in the framework of the pilot project «Naberezhnye Chelny – a city of sustainable development».
Since November, 2012 Naberezhnochelninskiy Casting and Mechanical Plant «MAGNOLIYA» has been a member of Kama innovation territorial and production cluster (Minutes of extraordinary general meeting of members of Non-for-profit partnership «Kama innovation territorial and production cluster» of November 27, 2012).
Since 2015 Naberezhnochelninskiy Casting and Mechanical Plant «Magnoliya» accepted as a member of Naberezhnye Chelny and Zakamsky region Mechanical engineers Association.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you!
Chairman of the Board of Directors